Why the fuck is there like an endless supply of...
hi-itslynann: this is so much truth that I can’t even fathom it
peace-after-revolution: The temp controls in my fridge are the same as the ones in my heart
My Psychology Professor: People who are not depressed see the world the way they want to see it. People who are depressed see the world the way it actually is.
See? I'm psychic. I knew you'd read my post. ...
habiliter: I miss the Hilary Duff, Oliver James, Amanda Bynes, Chad Michael Murray days where the cast of The O.C. ruled the world and when Lindsay Lohan was her natural red-head and when Simple Plan was telling us to ‘Shut Up’.. I feel yah bro!
I am calm, it’s my imagination that’s hysterical– (Jane Rizzoli - Rizzoli&Isles 3x11)
quidditchcapricious: My absolute favorite thing is finding a book I can’t put down And reading it until really late at night And only stopping when my eyes start to hurt and my vision gets blurry from either sleep or strain And when I put it down I realize how tired I am and fall asleep instantly. In the morning, I wake up, and the first thing I do is pick up the book And I read until I’m...
livingforrizzles: I’m looking for two specific fanfics, and I just can’t find them anywhere. Number 1: Jane tells Maura she’ll be over in like an hour (I think?), and walks in on her taking a bath. Jane decides to join her. Number 2: Jane and Maura have a sleepover, and Jane wakes up from a wet dream with Maura’s leg between her own. Number 1 is titled like ‘Jane is not a minute...
fake-suicide-of-genius: does chocolate even know it’s chocolate No. They think they are unicorns.
skinny girl takes photo in underwear = slut fat girl takes photo in underwear = inspiration to women
iamagirlwithredhair: itsmorifarty: biologytextbook: when someone taller than you hugs you and you kind of put your head on their chest and it feels really protective and warm like godamn if thats not the greatest shit in the world alternatively, being the taller person and resting your chin on their head is so comforting because you feel like their protector and it’s like they need you and...
incenndio: iwannatouchurboobs: i have like 6 senses hearing sight touch smell taste gaydar
Some Harry Potter Facts.
Daniel Randcliffe's favorite HP book is Chamber of Secrets, Emma Watson's favorite HP book is Prisoner of Azkaban and Rupert Grint's favorite HP book is The Goblet of Fire.
Neville asked the Sorting Hat to be put in Hufflepuff beacuse he found Griffindor's reputation bravery intimideting.
Most of the members of the Black family are named after stars.
Voldemort cannot love because he was concieved under the effects fo a Love Potion.
The first Harry Potter novel was published in 1998, the same year that the final Battle of Hogwarts take place. "I open at the close."
J.K. Rowlong has said that when she took an online Sorting Hat quiz it sorted her into Hufflepuff.
Both Sirius and Fred, Hogwarts pranksters from different generations, died laughing.
Tom Marvolo Riddle is also an anagram for "immortal odd lover."
Slytherine house was the first and last house mentioned in the series.
October 9 of 1995, Dumbledore's Army meets in the Room of Requirement for the first time to practice the Disarming Charm.
In the movie scene "Nineteen Years Later", Tom Felton's girlfriend Jade Gordon makes an appearance as Draco's wife, Astoria Greengrass.
Voldemort is bald because this way people can't use his hair in a Polyjuice Potion.
Ron's Patronus is a Jack Russel Terrier, wich are know for chasing otters. Hermione's Patronus happens to be an otter.
Voldemort's Boggart would take the shape of his own corpse, since death was his greatest fear.
Voldemort was 71 years old when he died on May 2, 1998.
A Patronus is a physical representation of one's soul. Since James Potter's is a stag and Lily's is a doe, they are literally soul mates.
Molly Weasley's brotherts Gideon and Fabian were killed by Death Eaters in the first war.
Even though he feared death, Voldemort could not become a ghost because his soul was so damaged.
George would never be able to evoke a Patronus Charm after Fred's death.
A Patronus often mutates to take the image of the love one's life because they so often become the happy thought that generates a Patronus.
Bellatrix Lestrange is actually in love with Voldemort.
After Kingsley Shacklebolt became the new Minister of Magic, he told all who participated in the Battle of Hogwarts they could have a job as an Auror without N.E.W.T.s.
Snape hates Neville so much because Neville could have been the other Chosen One, meaning that Lily would have to survived.
The third scent Hermione could smell emanating from the Amortentia (love potion) was that of Ron's hair.
Minerva McGonagall played on the Gryffindor quidditch team while she atteneded Hogwarts.
The Elder Wand is the only known wand in existence with a hair from the tail of a Thestral at its core.
Dumbledore was gay, and he was in love with Grindelwald.
uncreativeminds: On the scale of 1 to 10: you are a 9 & I am the 1 you need.
Reblog if your dick glows in the dark.
friends: you need a boyfriend omg
me: ah yes let me go to the store and pick up a fresh one
55 Reading Questions
1. Favorite childhood book?
2. What are you reading right now?
3. What books do you have on request at the library?
4. Bad book habit?
5. What do you currently have checked out at the library?
6. Do you have an e-reader?
7. Do you prefer to read one book at a time, or several at once?
8. Have your reading habits changed since starting a blog?
9. Least favourite book you read this year (so far)?
10. Favorite book you’ve read this year?
11. How often do you read out of your comfort zone?
12. What is your reading comfort zone?
13. Can you read on the bus?
14. Favorite place to read?
15. What is your policy on book lending?
16. Do you ever dog-ear books?
17. Do you ever write in the margins of your books?
18. Not even with text books?
19. What is your favourite language to read in?
20. What makes you love a book?
21. What will inspire you to recommend a book?
22. Favorite genre?
23. Genre you rarely read (but wish you did)?
24. Favourite biography?
25. Have you ever read a self-help book?
26. Favourite cookbook?
27. Most inspirational book you’ve read this year (fiction or non-fiction)?
28. Favorite reading snack?
29. Name a case in which hype ruined your reading experience.
30. How often do you agree with critics about a book?
31. How do you feel about giving bad/negative reviews?
32. If you could read in a foreign language, which language would you chose?
33. Most intimidating book you’ve ever read?
34. Most intimidating book you’re too nervous to begin?
35. Favorite Poet?
36. How many books do you usually have checked out of the library at any given time?
37. How often have you returned books to the library unread?
38. Favorite fictional character?
39. Favourite fictional villain?
40. Books I’m most likely to bring on vacation?
41. The longest I’ve gone without reading.
42. Name a book that you could/would not finish.
43. What distracts you easily when you’re reading?
44. Favorite film adaptation of a novel?
45. Most disappointing film adaptation?
46. The most money I’ve ever spent in the bookstore at one time?
47. How often do you skim a book before reading it?
48. What would cause you to stop reading a book half-way through?
49. Do you like to keep your books organized?
50. Do you prefer to keep books or give them away once you’ve read them?
51. Are there any books you’ve been avoiding?
52. Name a book that made you angry.
53. A book you didn’t expect to like but did?
54. A book that you expected to like but didn’t?
55. Favorite guilt-free, pleasure reading?